We really do live in a society where everyone wants a bigger & nicer butt. We’re all for it. The question is - how do you actually put together a routine that WORKS and targets all areas of your glutes, hamstrings and thighs? The amount of workouts, tips and information is endless, which makes it overwhelming for most people so they simply decide to not do it. We decided to turn to Amanda Miller for help and get a closer look at her workout routine in hopes of getting some insights and sharing it with YOU! ➡️ Drink 1 Scoop of CALIBRATE² 15-20 Minutes Before Workout(This will enhance the pump, focus and help you recover and grow faster while being STIMULANT-FREE). Drink on its own or mix with your favorite Pre-Workout / Coffee.
➡️ PerformSets of 10-12 Reps (Each Side) For Every Exercise
1. Side Lunges: Excellent exercise to target most of your lower body while accenting on the glutes, hamstrings and quads, which makes it a great warm up / opener for the workout.
2. Goblet Squat: Goblet squats are simple to learn, don’t require much space, are great for people at any level of fitness and have several benefits. There is a lesser risk of back injury with goblet squats compared to traditional squats as well!
3. One Leg Deadlift: This variation of deadlift increases intensity on the legs and challenges your balance and coordination. It's an excellent exercise that can be performed anywhere. If you’re a beginner, give it a shot without any weights and start incorporating light weight once you’re comfortable with the movement and have the form down!
4. Donkey Kick: Killer exercise that engages your lower back, core, legs and works like no other when it comes to toning three “butt muscles”, which are (gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus)
5. Lunge Jumps:This exercise won’t JUST work out your legs & butt - this is an extremely effective way to increase your overall athletic performance, unilateral stability & power, which will pay off in about every other aspect of physical fitness.
6. Bench Step Ups: Another great way to develop strength and stability through your lower body and core. You can choose to perform step-ups with different goals in mind, depending on your overall technical ability and skill level. In this case, it’s an amazing & relatively simple way to tone up your butt & lower body muscles.
7. Hip Thrusts: The OG exercise that you’ll surely feel for days after performing (as long as you do it right). This one helps you isolate your glute muscles, meaning you cannot cheat using any other body part in order to complete the movement other than your butt muscles, which is what you want!
8. Leg Raises: Strong hip flexors will improve your runs, your spin game, and your squat, so this is a great move to add to any routine—regardless of your activity of choice. We put this one at the end of the workout because you will most likely be burned out by the time you get to this exercise, which will put some extra tension on your lower body and core.
9. Wall Sit:Okay okay, last exercise! This is the ultimate finisher and you might feel your knees shake a little after this one. Engage & strengthen your entire lower body with this ‘simple’ power move!(1 Set - 45-60 Seconds)